Full time job for our Quebec office with remote work possibilities on the medium/long term.
With a growing list of individual locations to manage for its clients, Trois-Soixante is looking to hire its first full time employee dedicated to Local SEO.
The selected candidate will report to one of the company’s senior digital strategist and will work on a team of self motivated and passionate digital marketers who join their expertise to provide the best possible results for the agency’s clients ranging from countrywide chains to small/medium businesses.
We are looking for a self motivated individual that is both capable of managing the technical aspect of local SEO and forge a strong relationship with clients and other team members.
The person we are looking for to be perfectly bilingual and needs to have above average writing skills in both languages.
[owl-carousel category=”nouveau-poste” items=”1″ autoPlay=”true”]
As a Local SEO expert at Trois-Soixante, you will :
- Understand and stay up to date regarding local SEO best practices ;
- Implement best practices across all locations managed by Trois-Soixante ;
- Communicate Local SEO best practices to clients and colleagues ;
- Quickly understand and suggest actions that will provide the best impact in any given situation ;
- Follow industry news, participate in the discussion on social media and build visibility for her or himself as a Local SEO expert ;
- Attend Local SEO related conferences and events ;
- Run experiments of various sorts to identify ways to provide more visibility ;
- Help identify, monitor and improve local search Kpi’s ;
- Build knowledge around and constantly test various local SEO tools and platforms ;
- Create local SEO content to be published on Trois-Soixante’s website and social media ;
- Help develop internal processes tied to local SEO that will enable the agency to grow its SEO team ;
- Minimum of 2 years of working in the Local SEO sphere on a weekly basis;
- Experience dealing directly with clients, by email and in person;
- Very familiar with the main local directories (GMB, Facebook, Bing, Yelp and Apple Maps);
- Very familiar working with Google Excel and Google Sheets;
- Able to learn and use new technical seo tools on its own (Rank tracking tools for example);
- Experience in web development (if possible).
- Agile, humble, trustworthy, and a team player;
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced and demanding environment;
- Organised, autonomous, and detail oriented;
- Desires to constantly learn more about his craft and digital marketing in general;
- Bilingual (English / French).
What we offer
- The opportunity to join a dynamic team and to work for local, national and international clients;
- A freshly renovated and well lit office space with a nice view on the Fleuve Saint-Laurent 10 minutes from Quebec city’s downtown (in Boischatel);
- An annual budget to attend conferences and trainings;
- Paid vacation on your birthday;
- All you can drink, good quality caffeine, fresh fruits, bagels and rest areas
- A nice backyard with green grass and a terrace to take quality pauses or to enjoy your lunch outside;
- The possibility to integrate physical activity in your workday (Proximity to the Chutes Montmorency and its 400 stairs, access to a shower and stationary bike;
- Fun (and sometimes intense) daily Babyfoot matchups;
- A competitive salary.