Looking for a new, challenging opportunity to leverage your talents in digital marketing?
At Trois-Soixante you will be part of a motivated team of web professionals, uniting their skills to create and deploy online marketing strategies tailored to the needs of SMEs. With a loyal customer base and steady growth, we seek to expand our current team of seven consultants, working in our Montreal and Quebec offices.
Our Montreal office is conveniently located in the coworking space Fabrik8, which is characterized by a general spirit of collaboration among the various companies operating mainly in the tech domain. You can meet and hang out with people motivated by participating in various common activities (conferences, 5-7 etc.) or simply by going for lunch at one of the many cafes and restaurants in the great neighborhood of Mile-Ex.
You will have the opportunity to become a key player in our team and work in a pleasant environment with people who wish to excel in the field of online marketing.
Summary of the position
As SEO & SEM Specialist at Trois-Soixante you will be responsible for all organic search mandates that the company has. You will act as our SEO leader and make sure that best-practices and cutting-edge strategies are in place to guarantee the success of our SEO actions. You will also play a role in strategic planning and business development for our firm.
As the overall responsible for SEO you will collaborate with the clients and your colleagues to develop and implement efficient strategies. You will also assume complete responsibility for some clients, making you the main point of contact, and it is expected that you contribute to sales and business development to find new clients and develop new competencies.
Although your main responsibility will be the SEO, you will also be involved in the development and optimization of PPC campaigns (AdWords, Bing ads, Facebook, etc.).
Skills and prerequisites
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, management, interactive media, digital communications, mathematics or a related discipline
- Minimum five (5) years of work experience in SEO and SEM with a proven successful track record
- Expert skills in SEO factors and critical updates
- Experience from content marketing, link building and social media
- Experience and expertise in the best SEO software and tools
- Experience working with campaigns in eCommerce and lead generation
- Having configured and optimized a PPC account of at least $10,000/month and obtained excellent results (regarding CPA, Conversion Rate, ROAS, etc.)
- Experience in data analysis, advanced configurations and conversion configuration in Google Analytics and GTM
- Experience in advanced monthly reporting and presentation to clients
- Experience in project sales, including writing proposals and presentation to potential customers
- Bilingual (English, French)
- Ability to quickly understand the various markets of clients in order to propose appropriate solutions
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Attention to detail in a “multitasking” and fast-moving environment
- Desire to actively contribute to the team’s success
- Take charge of the SEO practice of the company; create and implement winning SEO strategies tailored to client needs
- Configure and ensure the optimization and monitoring of search campaigns, display, remarketing and paid social media ads on platforms like Google AdWords, Bing ads, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Ongoing management of SEO activities (onsite and offsite): link building, content, social media, technical optimizations, etc.
- Ensure that the company stays at the forefront of SEO technology, keeping up to date with changes in the search-engine algorithms, best practices and SEO tools
- Perform keyword research and competitive analyses
- Google AdWords, Bing ads et Analytics certifications
- Understanding of web development (HTML, CSS, etc.)
- Experience from A/B testing and CRO
To apply for this position, please send your application to email@example.com .